- To spread accurate and current information to the BSD29J community pertaining to growth related issues within the district. These include but are not limited to: district funding, mill levy impacts and development information
- To dispel myths and rumors about developers and school funding
- To build trust and consensus between BSD29J and the school district community
- To describe and examine all known district housing developments including active, inactive, proposed and future developments
- To obtain ideas and direction for BSD29J to effectively manage growth related issues including but not limited to: student enrollment- housing, construction financing, building compositions, and running effective and successful bond measures.
Bennett School District is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Bennett School District's Personal Meeting Room
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://ecboces.zoom.us/j/3036444622
If you are joining from a Zoom Presence Room, please click on Join on the iPad controller and enter 303 644 4622 and then click on Join on the keypad.
Or join by phone:
+1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 US Toll
Meeting ID: 303 644 4622
International numbers available: https://ecboces.zoom.us/u/aioQSrKji
Or join from a H.323/SIP room system:
Dial: 303 644 firstname.lastname@example.org (Do NOT include the spaces in the first number)